WHY JOIN US
We have a comprehensive learning module in place that allows people we bring in to make the most out of their newfound career in the food and beverage industry.
We are a growing chain and we love to promote from within. There are many opportunities to grow your career with us.
We provide our staff with the freedom to provide us with input and help us grow as a team. You are able to take ownership of an idea and see it to fruition.
Store Manager- Markham/ North York
Shift Supervisor- Management Trainee- Markham/ North York
Upward mobility is projected quickly for the barista after demonstration of good performance. Opportunities will be given to grow into store lead and corporate head office positions upon fulfilling key performance indicators.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Completion of post-secondary education of 2 years minimum.
- Minimum of 6 months leadership experience in volunteer or paid positions.
- Ability to work under pressure and think on feet.
- Openness to learning and willingness to work hard for the better of the company.
- A can do attitude and organize personality.
- Flexibility in location- could be transfer to different locations for growth.
- Multilingual capabilities is a plus. (Chinese/Cantonese is a big plus)
Please send your resume and a simple about-me letter to email@example.com. Please use subject heading < SHIFT SUPERVISOR_LOCATION_NAME >
Full-Time Barista- Markham/ North York/ Downtown
Previous experience in a restaurant or fast-food establishment preferred but not necessary – full training is provided.
The ideal candidate is friendly and outgoing; has a sense of urgency; is neat, professional and organized. But mostly, we are looking for GREAT people skills!
Duties include: beverage and food preparation; operation of take-out POS; greeting and providing our guests with an exceptional experience.
Availability: weekdays and weekend (days, nights, holidays)
Please send your resume and a simple about-me letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use subject heading < FTBARISTA_LOCATION_NAME >